if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

45th National Day

Went to my grandparent's house for gathering as it is national day. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!

Reach their house at around 14 30. Had my lunch, with nice fried egg which smell super good, don't ask me why, and black chicken soup. Quite a long time since i ate what my grandma cook.

Went to the IKEA at around 16 00 at Tampines, walk around, grab a hot dog bun and drinks. Went to opposite Giant to get some things before we went to East Coast Park for dinner at the market.

Had double taste stingray, gong gong (a type of snail?), cockles, sambal sotong. Dessert ate yam paste with black glutinous rice, not 1st time trying for the dessert and the double flavour stingray.

Went home after that.

i know that i have loved you ... at 2:50 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com