if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, January 13, 2020

Pass by

Chanced upon my blog while reading someone's blog.
I was surprised. It has been 10 years since my last blog post.
Went to NS after I graduated from Ngee Ann Poly.
After my NS intended to do part time studies and work at the same time.
In the end I chose full time studies in SIM-RMIT.
After graduation, I land myself a job thanks to someone, and have been working since then.
Times flies, it been nearly 4 years since I enter to the company.
There are ups and down along the way.
Hope this year will be a good one, as I progress in life.

i know that i have loved you ... at 10:39 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com